Monday, February 28, 2011

Goofin'

It wouldn't a Servants' mission trip without some fun time!

 Do the locomotion!  Emphasis on Loco!
 Paul posing... I hope, on Michelle's toilet.
 Um... not sure what to say about this.
 Dylan and I sharing a little coke float tim ein the back of the pickup on the way to town.
 I wish I had never shown them that Candy Mountain video.  
 Pretty little princess Dylan
 We took Paul into the hospital for a little kidney discomfort and they accidentally amputated his legs!
 Guard dogs!  Really?
 Break time!
 Miguel Jordan!
 I think they were dancing!
 Wayne!  No he isn't goofing it was really hurt.  Something new every day for Wayne!
Mike posing on the wall overlooking Antigua!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, wonder what Darryl was dreamin about?? Ouch too bad Wayne got hurt.
    Patti
    Darryl's Mom

    ReplyDelete